News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rexy's collection

Started by Rexy, July 17, 2021, 02:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rexy

Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

Bread

Wonderful assortment you have here! Also welcome to the forum!

Question though, what is the sauropod figure behind the CollectA Olorotitan?

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Bread on July 17, 2021, 10:15:46 PM

Nice collection, great to see some really old CollectA figures get some love and be displayed proudly 😃
avatar_Bread @Bread that is the old deluxe CollectA Nigersaurus from the procon days!
It's a huge and charming figure 😃

Rexy

The big green one? That's Nigel, my Nigersaurus.
Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

Bread

Thank you B @Bokisaurus & avatar_Rexy @Rexy
Quote from: Rexy on July 18, 2021, 02:50:16 AM

The big green one? That's Nigel, my Nigersaurus.
Also love that name! Sits very well for that figure.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

What a lovely collection you have there, your Albertosaurus isn't called Albert by any chance?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Or an edmontosaurus called Ed?

Rexy

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on July 18, 2021, 03:21:42 AM
What a lovely collection you have there, your Albertosaurus isn't called Albert by any chance?

You're close, her name's Alberta.

Rexy

More of my constantly-growing collection:

Shonisaurus

My congratulations. Nice collection. Thanks for sharing.

Rexy

My awesome T-Rex key holder

Halichoeres

Great collection! I like the CollectA display especially.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rexy

Halichoeres

Some good stuff in those tubs! An embarrassment of riches.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rexy

More new dinos!

Jurassic World Dominion Roar Strikers Rajasaurus & Skorpiovenator

CollectA Dilophosaurus

Jurassic World Mega Destroyers Pentaceratops

CollectA Microraptor

Rexy

Finally got the new Sound Slashing Therizinosaurus! The shop was able to put one on hold for me.

Fembrogon

That's a nice collection you've built up; Safari, Collecta and Mattel make great staples for a collection!

Rexy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.