News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A tempest is brewing

Started by vampiredesign, March 11, 2021, 12:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

1: 20 statues。1: 35pvc is coming。1:35pvc Dicraeosaurus  ...  ...more T-REX? ;D

Stegotyranno420

no 1:40 scale. Oh no.
Still great figure

sauroid

that Carcha looks awesome.
is GR Toys a mainland Chinese company?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

vampiredesign

RG:It's a seller,HAOLONGGOOD :Toy design and production。

Shonisaurus

I can't wait to see that figure for sale in online stores. The bill of that carcharotosaurus is superior to other counterparts in the toy dinosaur market.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm definitely going to have to get something of theirs now. This is a must have, might as well get the 2 theropods then as I'm umming and armming about them, get rid if the Safari Carcharodontosaurus too sadly
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

I am impressed by the Dicraeosaurus and will look out for it in 1:35.  This is one I would buy.

The 1:20 Carcharodontosaurus is impressive too - it is beautiful work.  But I am always more interested in buying non-theropods.  Generally I also find 1:20 too large - I don't have much space left and must think very carefully before buying something big!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I wouldn't get the 1:20 Carcharodontosaurus, much too big, just the 1:35 scale Carcharodontosaurus for a nice trio  thought is the Dicreosaurus that is the most interesting of the 3 for me also
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Eocarcharia

Between the Dicraeosaurus and 1:35 Carchar (1:20 is too big for me as well), I might have to start getting some GR Toys products now. Although I've never spent so much on just one figure before.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Eocarcharia on March 16, 2021, 02:47:45 PM
Between the Dicraeosaurus and 1:35 Carchar (1:20 is too big for me as well), I might have to start getting some GR Toys products now. Although I've never spent so much on just one figure before.
There are two ratios of 1:35 and 1:20, 1:35 is PVC

BlueKrono

I think I'll need that Dicrae. One of my favorite sauropod species.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.