News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Eocarcharia's Sales and Wants Thread

Started by Eocarcharia, January 12, 2021, 01:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eocarcharia

Hello, here are my things for sale.
Prices do not include the cost of shipping. I ship within the U.S. only. Items are coming from a smoke-free household. PM me if you are interested, have any questions, or want more pictures.
I accept payment through PayPal.

Items shown in the same photo are not being sold together as a lot unless specified. (That doesn't mean you can't get them all together if you want of course.)

If you see anything that you're interested in, but feel the price is too much, message me and I might be willing to negotiate a lower price. I would be more willing to offer a discount on an order of multiple items.

Battat Terra Cryolophosaurus (new in box) - $8
Battat Terra Nanshiungosaurus (new in box) - $10

Mattel Jurassic World:

Camp Cretaceous Adventure Set w/ bonus sticker sheets - $22

Fallen Kingdom 2018 Maisie & Tyrannosaurus rex - $38

Savage Strikes:
Sauropelta - SOLD
Dilophosaurus - $14
Velociraptor - SOLD
Blue - SOLD

Massive Biters/Mega Destroyers:
Carcharodontosaurus (w/ capture gear) - $8
Siats - SOLD

2018 Pachycephalosaurus - $12
Destruct-A-Saurs Pteranodon - $30

Minis and Matchbox vehicles - $2 each
Mini Triceratops from Zia pack
Mini Ankylosaurus from Mercenary pack
Legacy Collection vehicles

2018 Mini Figures: (These are all releases from the Fallen Kingdom line from 2018.)
Pachycephalosaurus - SOLD
Spinosaurus - $4
Green T. rex - $3
All others - $2.50 each

Dominion Claire & Dilophosaurus 2-pack (brand new) - $15

Safari Ltd. and Carnegie Collection:

Wild Safari Tapejara - $4
Wild Safari Styracosaurus - $4
Wild Safari minis (Edestus, Cretoxyrhina, Helicoprion, Sarcosuchus) - $3 each

I also have all of these Mattel Jurassic World Mini checklists that I'll include for free with another purchase on request. Or if you just want the papers, make me an offer.

Wave 1 (2 variants)

Waves 2 & 3

Walmart exclusive 15-pack & Legacy 5-packs

Also this store display box:

Eocarcharia

Here are the figures I am currently looking for/interested in acquiring, if you're looking to sell.

Eofauna:
Deinotherium

GR Toys/Haolonggood:
Dicraeosaurus (red version)
Carcharodontosaurus (blue version)
Ouranosaurus (orange version)
Apatosaurus (blue version)
Wuerhosaurus (purple version)
Edmontonia (brown version)

PNSO:
Deinocheirus
Suchomimus
Mapusaurus
Saurophaganax
Yangchuanosaurus magnus
Giganotosaurus (2023 version)
Stegosaurus (2021 version)
Basilosaurus

Safari Ltd.:
Daspletosaurus

CollectA:
- Standard -
Xiphactinus
Lythronax
Struthiomimus
Monanthesia and Cycadeoidea plants
Williamsonia plant

- Deluxe -
Mamenchisaurus
Thalassomedon
Baobab tree
Coconut palm tree
Ginkgo biloba tree
Cycad tree

Papo:
Megaloceros

Southlands Replicas:
Thylacoleo/Marsupial Lion
Diprotodon

Kaiyodo:
Diplocaulus
Eusthenopteron
Ichthyostega
Metriorhynchus
Dsungaripterus

Eocarcharia

Added a few more items, and lowered some prices.

Eocarcharia

Now, for a limited time, everything is half price! With the exception of some newly added stuff.

Eocarcharia

The half-off sale ends after tomorrow morning! If you see something you want, now is the time!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

amargasaurus cazaui

Claim the psittacosaurus, and Australopith, message me your payment information, thanks
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Hynerpeton on April 18, 2021, 05:53:26 AM
What's  the cave bear?.

I don't have any Cave Bears. Do you mean the Carnegie Collection Smilodon?

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Eocarcharia on April 18, 2021, 03:58:54 PM
Quote from: Hynerpeton on April 18, 2021, 05:53:26 AM
What's  the cave bear?.

I don't have any Cave Bears. Do you mean the Carnegie Collection Smilodon?

Oh ok.  Maybe. Looks like a cave bear.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Eocarcharia

Quote from: Hynerpeton on April 19, 2021, 04:39:49 AM
Yes. Its not a bear? Lol

It isn't, but I can definitely see the resemblance. The angle of my photo also obscures some of the detail.

More info about the figure here if you want to know about it:
https://carnegiecollection.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-carnegie-collection-smilodon-1989.html

Eocarcharia

More stuff has been added, more prices have been lowered, and I've now added a list of things that I'm looking for to the now otherwise useless second post.

EmperorDinobot

I may be interested in a few animals. I'll try to find some time to make a list.

Eocarcharia

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on May 03, 2021, 05:53:16 PM
I may be interested in a few animals. I'll try to find some time to make a list.
OK, I'll be waiting. :)

Jltassara

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.