You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aalborg Zoo - Extinction 2020 (T-Rex / Bronto / Spinosaurus....)

Started by Fonne, August 03, 2020, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fonne

Was s trip to the "local" Zoo, and they have this on display - Enjoy

indohyus

EarthboundEiniosaurus

I'm liking the levitating mosasaur, it's a wonder a creature that powerful ever went extinct.
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Dinoxels

Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

Thank you for sharing information with those wonderful photographs. You have made my day. Thank you !!!!!

laticauda

Fonne

Happy that people like what I share, its was a great time  8) - Can see what I forgot the write that the zoo is placed in Denmark.

Asked them who made the models, and it was Megalodon Creations from Sweden.

www.megalodoncreations.com

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.