You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Buying and selling and trade

Started by Reuben03, October 13, 2020, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Hello everyone. New-comer here. How do I go about buying and selling on the forum? I am a UK resident looking to tick some toys off my wishlist and want to know how to buy sell and trade on here, can anyone help me?

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Martwad

avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , you could start by going under the Classifieds tab and create a post identifying what you have on your wish list.  Some of the members may have what you are wanting.  You can also look through other's sale/trade threads and see if they have what you are looking for.

Reuben03

Quote from: Martwad on October 13, 2020, 09:30:01 PM
avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , you could start by going under the Classifieds tab and create a post identifying what you have on your wish list.  Some of the members may have what you are wanting.  You can also look through other's sale/trade threads and see if they have what you are looking for.
Thank you ever so much! I'm looking for mainly ichthyosaurs haha K&M mini and panini prehistoric animals to be exact, so if you know anyone who could help me out do let me know :) I'll use your tips, that's very useful. Thanks!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.