You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Any musicians wanting to exchange bandcamp accounts?

Started by Reuben03, November 16, 2020, 01:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

The more extinct life related the better lol, but seriously this is a cool opportunity for us musicians to make connections with each other, so share away !

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

I'll start!  :))

taungchildmusic.bandcamp.com

While I currently have only 2 tracks up right now (both experimental synth stuff about interplanetary creatures) my inspirations include the usual one lad with his guitar going through a nick drake phase sort of stuff, but also bygone eras and ancient life.
I plan to make more music with a sound resonant of how I imagine the coal forests in their prime, an eerie, misty swamp full of killer giant amphibians and bugs as big as my arm...

Biggest inspirations are nick drake and Unknown mortal orchestra.

Hope to see what other artists are on here!

irimali

Quote from: Reuben03 on November 16, 2020, 01:33:11 AM

While I currently have only 2 tracks up right now (both experimental synth stuff about interplanetary creatures) my inspirations include the usual one lad with his guitar going through a nick drake phase sort of stuff, but also bygone eras and ancient life.
I plan to make more music with a sound resonant of how I imagine the coal forests in their prime, an eerie, misty swamp full of killer giant amphibians and bugs as big as my arm...

That sounds really cool.

If I can ever think of a band name I've got some amateur stuff to put on there.  Some of it prehistoric themed :)

Reuben03

Quote from: irimali on December 18, 2020, 04:21:14 AM

That sounds really cool.

If I can ever think of a band name I've got some amateur stuff to put on there.  Some of it prehistoric themed :)
nice.... i like the sound of that! if you cant come up with a band name, email me some cover art/ music and im sure i can come up with a cool name that really sticks. looking forward to hearing your stuff!!

irimali

Quote from: Reuben03 on December 18, 2020, 10:38:40 AM
Quote from: irimali on December 18, 2020, 04:21:14 AM

That sounds really cool.

nice.... i like the sound of that! if you cant come up with a band name, email me some cover art/ music and im sure i can come up with a cool name that really sticks. looking forward to hearing your stuff!!

I finally got something up!  It's just a few short tracks but I wanted to get a bandcamp page set up.  Prehistoric stuff is coming but it'll be a few more months.  I have a lot done but want to release it all as one album.  One very long album about the evolution of land plants through the Paleozoic.  Anyways here's what I have so far:

https://holplok.bandcamp.com/releases

I see you've been busy on there.  I love how much variety you have.  Placoderm is my new favorite!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.