You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A little request, open to all (but UK users mostly)

Started by Reuben03, November 10, 2020, 03:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Hi all, hope you're all well. Just wondering if anyone owns a panini prehistoric animals Ichthyosaurus or any knock offs using the same mould in any colour what so ever, ill buy and trade for it. Its my favourite and im desperate haha

https://i0.wp.com/dinotoyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/15_ichthyosaurus_panini.jpg?resize=700%2C294
there is a link to an image as I cant seem to attach photos on this device, I still haven't figured it out haha.  Remember, any colour is fantastic :)

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

I just got one in orange today, came in the post. Nice addition to my collection!

Reuben03

Crackington

I've been keeping an eye out for you avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 on UK eBay but though plenty of Panini-esque figures, haven't spotted an Icthyosaurus yet. You're right about them being rare. Will let you know if I spot anything.

Reuben03

Quote from: Crackington on November 10, 2020, 06:29:04 PM
I've been keeping an eye out for you avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 on UK eBay but though plenty of Panini-esque figures, haven't spotted an Icthyosaurus yet. You're right about them being rare. Will let you know if I spot anything.
thank you ever so much! That is greatly appreciated and I'm touched by the thoughtfulness. If you want me to keep an eye out for anything, let me know!

Loon

Reuben03

Quote from: Loon on November 10, 2020, 07:46:45 PM
Quote from: Reuben03 on November 10, 2020, 05:49:20 PM
Quote from: Loon on November 10, 2020, 05:03:48 AM
Here's one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dinosaur-Toy-Lot-Rare-Miniature-Figures-Panini-Prehistoric-Sea-Monsters-1992-/303723883015
Nooo it won't post to my location  :'( but thank you for notifying me! That is very kind of you.
Modify message

I know the seller, perhaps I could have him adjust the shipping?
that is ever so kind of you! You're all so lovely honestly. As of now I am incredibly tight when it comes to money, I'm out of work and my PIP disability money has been temporarily cut off. I just cannot afford the shipping in from the US, especially as I have my eye on something that I will keep anonymous for my own selfish reasons haha... thanks ever so much though! If you need me to keep an eye out for anything just pm me :) that's open to anyone.

Crackington

Hey avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , not Paninis but there is an intriguing mini Icthyosaurus in one of these packs on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Sets-of-6-Mini-Dinosaurs-Figures-Kids-Toys-Gift-Boxed-NEW-/22417817090

You are right about the bona fide one though, seen quite a lot of Panini's now I'm keeping an eye out for them, but not a sign of Jurassic Flipper!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Crackington on November 16, 2020, 09:38:59 PM
Hey avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , not Paninis but there is an intriguing mini Icthyosaurus in one of these packs on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Sets-of-6-Mini-Dinosaurs-Figures-Kids-Toys-Gift-Boxed-NEW-/22417817090

You are right about the bona fide one though, seen quite a lot of Panini's now I'm keeping an eye out for them, but not a sign of Jurassic Flipper!

Schleich knockoffs, I think.

Crackington

Reuben03

Quote from: Crackington on November 16, 2020, 09:38:59 PM

thank you! I've seen these everywhere, I like the overall build but the position is not for me, the way it curves round slightly, I prefer it when my toys, unless a model for the shelf and shelf only, are in a nice default position as opposed to an action pose that its permanently fixed in (because admittedly i love these enough to not just keep them on the shelf if you get what I am quite embarrassingly trying to say) thank you so much for telling me though, I appreciate it a lot! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.