You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A global review of Triassic dinosauromorphs

Started by Halichoeres, November 16, 2020, 04:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Via Twitter. This paper describes 32 new body fossils from the Triassic of North America, mostly limb elements, and reviews the global stratigraphy of Triassic dinosauromorphs (dinosaurs, silesaurids, and other ornithodirans closer to a sparrow than to a Pteranodon). Interestingly, still no evidence of ornithischians or sauropodomorphs in western North America during this interval.

From the cover/first page:

Similar maps are shown for individual continents.

Marsh & Parker, open access in PaleoBios: https://escholarship.org/uc/item/01w536hs
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.