News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sara's wantlist

Started by Sarapaurolophus, March 03, 2020, 10:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarapaurolophus

Nothing to see here right now.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

brettnj

I have Dinotales figure available (including many individuals, many sets, and the entire series) and base my prices upon beating the lowest prices you can otherwise find.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: CityRaptor on March 03, 2020, 03:14:31 PM
You got lucky. Found one in this lot:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/12-Schleich-und-Bullyland-Dinosaurier/254529982873?hash=item3b432b5199:g:toAAAOSwp2xeXllz

Thanks for the link but reselling the other figs might be more of a hassle than aquiring the Miragaia :o
I'm not super into old Schleichs and Bullies.

avatar_brettnj @brettnj Thanks! I'll get in touch asap. Just need to see if I might want more ;)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Well the Bullyland Arizonasaurus is also in that lot and I know someone who would be interested in that...
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Loon

I would totally be interested in the schleich desmatosuchus if anyone here wins that lot.

Sarapaurolophus

Didn't win it. So my search for the Miragaia continues.

Sarapaurolophus

Just a quick bump to let you know I am still looking to buy the Carnegie Miragaia. I've been finding knock-offs and such on ebay but so far no luck finding the real deal.

Kapitaenosavrvs

https://www.ebay.de/itm/12-Schleich-und-Bullyland-Dinosaurier/254529982873?hash=item3b432b5199:g:toAAAOSwp2xeXllz

Dang! I am looking for the Miragaia aswell. A good lot. Hope, noone bought this just to make Money out of it.
Also, thanks to all the people here, that find and share all the Ebay Links. Makes it really easy for us.

But i do not want to trigger buying competition here with other fellow Germans.

Sarapaurolophus

Wallnut

I look forward to get carnegie dinos but for 1 or 2 month I am saving money for carnegie mountain with 28 carnegies.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on May 19, 2020, 05:21:25 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 19, 2020, 03:06:58 PM

Dang! I am looking for the Miragaia aswell. A good lot. Hope, noone bought this just to make Money out of it.

Stolpergeist was highest bidder on that one.

Oh. You'll get another opportunity. Also, maybe the PNSO Miragaia dampens the Need for an alegant Miragaia for a bit :D

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on December 18, 2020, 02:54:02 PM
Oh. You'll get another opportunity. Also, maybe the PNSO Miragaia dampens the Need for an alegant Miragaia for a bit :D

Yup, I decided to prioritize PNSO for all of my next buys, so I'm not actively seeking the Carnegie right now. But if it crosses my path I won't say no ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.