You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Everything dinosaur to stock W-Dragon Dinosaur Models

Started by GojiraGuy1954, December 12, 2020, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Of course this is after I go through the rigamarole of ordering the W-Dragon Giraffatitan through AliExpress, and probably for a lot more than what ED would charge once fees are considered!
Still, that giga is now slightly more tempting...

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I saw this, now I gave no excuse not to get the Giraffatitan I think. That's the only one that interests me
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

I guess I now might be getting the Giraffatitan after all!

Halichoeres

Just in time for their pivot to licensed JP goods, ensuring I'll never find their offerings interesting again...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.