You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

今年我喜爱的2只厚鼻龙的收藏

Started by vampiredesign, November 09, 2020, 07:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

朋友做的厚鼻龙,自己涂的。 :)

pnso的新品厚鼻龙重新涂了 ^-^

vampiredesign

????Why is the picture missing

Stegotyranno420

我认为规则是在公共信息中必须使用英语。我不确定。如果您愿意,我可以帮助您翻译

I think the rule is that English must be used in public information. I am not sure. If you want, I can help you translate

vampiredesign

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 09, 2020, 07:53:45 AM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190811720@N03/with/50581866373/

My pictures are uploaded in this one, but they don't seem to be displayed
i see them now
我现在看到他们

👍👍👍👍👍

vampiredesign

It may be a problem of limitation, so I can't see or display many pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Stegotyranno on November 09, 2020, 07:50:14 AM

I think the rule is that English must be used in public information. I am not sure. If you want, I can help you translate

There is no special rule to this, but it´s definitely a matter of decency that English is the forum language. I very seldom write German here, too, mainly when greeting fellow Germans, but I also add the English translation directly after.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Stegotyranno on November 09, 2020, 08:01:06 AM
Quote from: vampiredesign on November 09, 2020, 07:53:45 AM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190811720@N03/with/50581866373/

My pictures are uploaded in this one, but they don't seem to be displayed
i see them now
我现在看到他们

👍👍👍👍👍
I've uploaded some repainted dinosaurs  flickr

DinoToyForum

Hi V @vampiredesign, you are linking to webpage urls, which is why the images are not appearing. They will appear if you link to the image url itself (usually ending in .jpg or something similar).

vampiredesign

Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 09, 2020, 09:29:06 AM
Hi V @vampiredesign, you are linking to webpage urls, which is why the images are not appearing. They will appear if you link to the image url itself (usually ending in .jpg or something similar).
thank you

Flaffy

Quote from: vampiredesign on November 09, 2020, 07:46:21 AM

????Why is the picture missing

要用圖片地址才行。

1)在Flickr看圖片時的右下角,按"下載圖片"(download this image)。

2)然後再按:"view all sizes"。

3)最後到了這裡,只要複製圖片地址,然後把地址放在 [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] 就行了。

ceratopsian

Your repaints are wonderful.  I like very much the subdued colour range you use.

I especially like the treatment of the PNSO Mandschurosaurus.  It's amazing!

I do not recognise this figure:

Can you tell me, please, what it is?

vampiredesign

vampiredesign

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 09, 2020, 09:41:53 AM
Your repaints are wonderful.  I like very much the subdued colour range you use.

I especially like the treatment of the PNSO Mandschurosaurus.  It's amazing!

I do not recognise this figure:

Can you tell me, please, what it is?

kritosaurus 小贵族龙 Gryposaurus ,Friends made it

Shonisaurus

V @vampiredesign Those repaints to your figures have been great, they seem the colors that many paleo-illustrators use when drawing dinosaurs. You have been great. Are you selling your figures out of curiosity?

ceratopsian

Thank you - congratulations to your friends on their work!

vampiredesign

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 09, 2020, 09:49:41 AM
V @vampiredesign Those repaints to your figures have been great, they seem the colors that many paleo-illustrators use when drawing dinosaurs. You have been great. Are you selling your figures out of curiosity?
Most of them are collected by themselves, and some toys will be sold after repainting.

Faelrin

Those repaints are wonderful. I really like those Jurassic Park dioramas as well. I can only imagine those had a lot of time put into them.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

vampiredesign

Quote from: Faelrin on November 09, 2020, 02:44:19 PM
Those repaints are wonderful. I really like those Jurassic Park dioramas as well. I can only imagine those had a lot of time put into them.
Yes, I'll take more pictures of parks when I have time.

Wallnut

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 09, 2020, 08:32:53 AM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on November 09, 2020, 07:50:14 AM

it so
but I understand basic words

There is no special rule to this, but it´s definitely a matter of decency that English is the forum language. I very seldom write German here, too, mainly when greeting fellow Germans, but I also add the English translation directly after.

English is the forum language but I dont write anything in turkish language but you write takas for me to understand thanks  libraraptor but I understand basic words also cool dioramas vampiredesign.İf you wanna make custom humans just make hunters from lost world like roland tembo.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: