News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MiniZoo Raising Funds for Fire Relief

Started by suspsy, January 09, 2020, 09:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Effective until tomorrow, Minizoo will be donating $2 from every sale toward Australian bushfire relief. Definitely a worthy cause. I finally bought the Eofauna straight-tucked elephant myself.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

I just spent a few minutes trying to find something to buy, but everything that might interest me was out of stock.

Then I was like, well, I could just give them money myself. ::headdesk::
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I am also buying dinosaurs in Minizoo. I have to help the people of Australia and their wildlife. I am in love with all animals and I am very fascinated by the marsupials and other animals of Australia.

BlueKrono

Has anyone bought from minizoo recently? I placed an order from them on Black Friday and it looks like it hasn't moved since Dec. 5. Is there a moratorium on shipping from Australia or something? Minizoo doesn't have a contact email I can find.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

stargatedalek

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 31, 2020, 04:54:06 AM
Has anyone bought from minizoo recently? I placed an order from them on Black Friday and it looks like it hasn't moved since Dec. 5. Is there a moratorium on shipping from Australia or something? Minizoo doesn't have a contact email I can find.
They aren't shipping right now for the holidays so it might be hard to contact them, they resume early January. That however was a long time ago, so your issue must be on Australia posts end. I had a package from them arrive around that time (not sure if I ordered on Black Friday, I think it was a few weeks after or before, there was a CollectA sale).

Halichoeres

I don't think there's a moratorium on shipping, but because so much shipping of small parcels piggybacks on passenger air, there are way fewer spots available. So your package might be waiting for a spot on a plane (or a boat, even, possibly). But it might also be on the water--I've had international packages just suddenly show up in the US despite not having ever shown a 'departed origin country' update on tracking.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.