You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

cheap paintable alternative to the WWD Ornithocheirus

Started by Reuben03, January 16, 2021, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Duna

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Duna on January 17, 2021, 09:33:13 AM
It says 28 mm, it's that the lenght?
I would guess that 28mm is the scale, meaning a man sized model would be 28mm tall
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lanthanotus

Say 205 mm in wingspan in description, so it should be pretty handy.

Reuben03

really glad I can be of help to you guys! hope to see someone give it a decent paint job and show it off here in future.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.