You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MNCN: Geology & Paleontology zone (Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales: Spain)

Started by Jetoar, September 28, 2012, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, I share  my phothographs of the MNCN: Geology and Paleontology zone.

Camptosaurus skeleton.

Stegosaurus skeleton.

Diplodocus skeleton.

Torvosaurus skeleton (my favorite  ^-^).

Camarasaurus with Torvosaurus skeleton.

Carnotaurus skeleton.

Close up of Torvosaurus head. I will share more images of this museum and I hope that you like it :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gwangi

Great pictures. I can see why you like that Torvosaurus, he looks like he means business. I don't think I would want to run into him.

Coke

I must go, I must go, I must go... Is in Madrid, not? :-\

Any day I get a tour of MNCN to MUJA and then to Dinopolis. I know I should.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

ZoPteryx

Jetoar

Quote from: Gwangi on September 28, 2012, 09:56:09 PM
Great pictures. I can see why you like that Torvosaurus, he looks like he means business. I don't think I would want to run into him.

Thanks friend  ^-^. I like Torvosaurus because it is on of the biggest theropods and in my country a lot of people do not know this predator and it is a beutiful dinosaur from my point of view. The jurassic park culture is very strong in Spain and the people think that is a T-Rex skeleton  :-\.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Quote from: Coke on September 28, 2012, 11:04:43 PM
I must go, I must go, I must go... Is in Madrid, not? :-\

Any day I get a tour of MNCN to MUJA and then to Dinopolis. I know I should.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

You are welcome friend  ^-^. Yes it is in Madrid. The museum has different areas with differents exhibitions. I wil share more images of this museum and I think that you have had a great idea for a paleontologic trip  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Zopteryx on September 29, 2012, 01:26:57 AM
Great photos Jetoar!  Yet another cool place! :)

Thanks friend ^-^. I am glad that you like my photographs and I will share more ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I shaer with you more images of this museum.

Mammuthus meridionalis.

Megaterium giganteum.

Upper view of Camarasaurus.

Upper view of Carnotaurus.

Upper view of Torvosaurus.

Close up of Quetzalcoatlus.

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/4674/p1040448k.jpg

Enviroments of hominids.

Gorilla skeleton.

Skulls of Homo.

Skulls of Paranthropus.

Skeleton of "Lucy" Australopithecus afarensis.

Close up of Camarasaurus.

I will share more images of this great museum  ^-^.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.