News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO&GK I gave them a different color

Started by vampiredesign, March 23, 2021, 02:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 23, 2021, 05:52:08 PM
Huh, my Post is lost or i haven't clicked on Post the last time...

Beautiful repaints! Airbrush is something i someday want to try and learn. The blending is so nice. You have a lot of skill.
From which Company is the Edmonto (Is it one? We have to many Hadrosaurs now...) It looks fantastic! I never saw this sculpt before.

And you already got the Dicraeosaurus? how. :D
Dicraeosaurus  June forecast

vampiredesign

Quote from: KeU on March 23, 2021, 08:35:11 PM
Everything looks fantastic.
The patterns and blending of colors.
You have a great eye for color selection and matching.
thank you :)

vampiredesign

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 23, 2021, 07:39:24 PM
All of those are painted to an incredible standard, so very lifelike
Thank you. There will be several statues to share in April.  :)

ceratopsian

You are very modest about your painting skills, V @vampiredesign.

Exciting to hear more new models are coming!

vampiredesign

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 24, 2021, 02:44:04 AM
You are very modest about your painting skills, V @vampiredesign.

Exciting to hear more new models are coming!
I'm really new. Those friends are amazing. There are many beautiful models, we'll see. :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.