News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO&GK I gave them a different color

Started by vampiredesign, March 23, 2021, 02:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchdinolover

Leyster

Wait, is the last one the GR Dicraeosaurus?
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

vampiredesign

Leyster

"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SidB

Yes, exquisite in color, pattern choice and precision of application. Masterpieces of execution, for sure.

Bread

These look amazing. Absolutely outstanding, but what company produced that hadrosaur (images below the Corythosaurus or 14th image? It looks amazing. Unreleased Pnso I hope!?!?!

ceratopsian

What beautiful choices for colour and pattern!  Lovely work. I like them all but especially love the PNSO Parasaurolophus in green. (See photo 3 for instance.)

sauroid

those big companies should use your talent for their figure design.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Bokisaurus

Beautiful repaint of those amazing figures!
Love the colors and design 😃
Do you use airbrush?

Kapitaenosavrvs

Huh, my Post is lost or i haven't clicked on Post the last time...

Beautiful repaints! Airbrush is something i someday want to try and learn. The blending is so nice. You have a lot of skill.
From which Company is the Edmonto (Is it one? We have to many Hadrosaurs now...) It looks fantastic! I never saw this sculpt before.

And you already got the Dicraeosaurus? how. :D

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

All of those are painted to an incredible standard, so very lifelike
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

KeU

Everything looks fantastic.
The patterns and blending of colors.
You have a great eye for color selection and matching.

Takama

What company makes that Edmontosaurus?

vampiredesign

Quote from: Takama on March 24, 2021, 12:49:22 AM
What company makes that Edmontosaurus?
Edmontosaurus Made by friends, we have designed many prototypes in China this year. There are too many species, many of which I didn't buy.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 23, 2021, 07:39:24 PM
All of those are painted to an incredible standard, so very lifelike
Thank you. I'm still a beginner. Compared with my friends.,Their paint is better.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Bread on March 23, 2021, 11:59:17 AM
These look amazing. Absolutely outstanding, but what company produced that hadrosaur (images below the Corythosaurus or 14th image? It looks amazing. Unreleased Pnso I hope!?!?!
Thank you. It's a statue made by a friend. Yes, they've put out new products again. There will be several more works next month. I'll share them. :)

vampiredesign

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 23, 2021, 04:54:52 PM
Beautiful repaint of those amazing figures!
Love the colors and design 😃
Do you use airbrush?
Yes, I'm still a beginner. I'm still studying with my friends. I'm still practicing. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: