News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Royal Mint - Mary Anning

Started by Smilodon P., February 25, 2021, 12:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

After the Dinosauria Collection, the Royal Mint produced a new series of coins to celebrate the work of Mary Anning an is the second in a series called Tales of the Earth.

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/the-mary-anning-collection/a-geological-celebrity/

ceratopsian

I've already ordered mine.  I don't collect modern coins at all but I was very pleased with the Dinosauria coins.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I saw these, I will place an order this evening after work. Looks great, glad to have it honour Mary Anning, and with the lovely bonus that these will go nicely with the 3 dinosaurs released last year.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Oh, these are very cool! I'm also not much of a coin collector (except insofar as I fail to spend my pocket change), but these might be worth tracking down.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Crackington

Lovely coins but I'm in two minds about getting them. Even the cheaper ones are a bit pricey!

Halichoeres

Oh wow, hadn't checked the prices! Those are quite a lot.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pachyrhinosaurus

I just received my Temnodontosaurus in the mail and it looks great!

It is interesting though, that it was the only one I have received so far, since I ordered the complete Dinosauria set at the same time. It looks like the Dinosauria set has not been processed yet. Perhaps they're just waiting for more stock?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I didn't know they were getting a second batch of the Dinosaurier, are you sure they are? It implied that once they were sold out that was it, you might want to check that
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 12, 2021, 06:03:32 PM
I didn't know they were getting a second batch of the Dinosaurier, are you sure they are? It implied that once they were sold out that was it, you might want to check that

I only ordered the basic set of three, which is in stock according to their website. I think I'll give it some time before I contact them.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.