You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Trilobiti Scientific Models - New for 2021 (Trilobite Design)

Started by Halichoeres, May 01, 2021, 11:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Looks like a few new models are in the works from Trilobiti:

Charnia masoni

Opabinia regalis

Wiwaxia corrugata
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

6 new models now available:

Wiwaxia

Tribrachidium

Parvancorina

Opabinia

Dickinosonia

Charnia
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

ceratopsian

stargatedalek

What material are they made of? If they're made of a durable material I might consider eventually picking some up. Otherwise, many of them cost more than a 3D printer does...

bmathison1972

avatar_Psittacoraptor @Psittacoraptor - the price is based on scale (click on one to get the price)

avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek - they are resin. I have the Hallucigenia. Thinking of a couple others of these, too!

EDIT: I want the Parvarcorina and Tribrachidium, but their site says to email them for 'colored' (painted?) versions, so I did.

stoneage

Halichoeres

Quote from: stargatedalek on August 28, 2021, 06:36:32 PM
What material are they made of? If they're made of a durable material I might consider eventually picking some up. Otherwise, many of them cost more than a 3D printer does...

Stuff like this, I don't see it as buying the material or amortizing the equipment to print it; I see it as compensating the artist who went to the trouble of designing it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.