News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MSee,1:35 Diplodocus

Started by vampiredesign, June 11, 2021, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

The MSee Diplodocus is very handsome. Congratulations!  I feared to order it in case the tail broke.

Is that a repaint of the new PNSO Stegosaurus and baby?  You made a beautiful job of it.

vampiredesign

:)
Quote from: ceratopsian on June 11, 2021, 08:39:25 AM
The MSee Diplodocus is very handsome. Congratulations!  I feared to order it in case the tail broke.

Is that a repaint of the new PNSO Stegosaurus and baby?  You made a beautiful job of it.
The tail is soft resin. Yes, I repainted pnso。

ceratopsian

I didn't realise that about the tail. What a good idea!

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 11, 2021, 09:19:27 AM
:)
Quote from: ceratopsian on June 11, 2021, 08:39:25 AM

The tail is soft resin. Yes, I repainted pnso。

sauroid

what an impressive Diplodocus, too bad it's resin though. and your PNSO repaint are just beautiful.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

vampiredesign

Quote from: sauroid on June 11, 2021, 04:32:20 PM
what an impressive Diplodocus, too bad it's resin though. and your PNSO repaint are just beautiful.
Yes, we specialize in resin limited quantity statues. We have discussed overseas sales, but transportation is really a problem.
This year, there will be a lot of good products for domestic brands, and wallets are dying. A lot of excellent works, a lot of them.

ceratopsian

I have bought quite a few resin models by SenSen and they have arrived safely.  The M-See Pteranodon reached me last week safely.  I have also had resin models from Passion Charger.

Quote from: vampiredesign on June 12, 2021, 01:56:19 AM
Quote from: sauroid on June 11, 2021, 04:32:20 PM
Yes, we specialize in resin limited quantity statues. We have discussed overseas sales, but transportation is really a problem.
This year, there will be a lot of good products for domestic brands, and wallets are dying. A lot of excellent works, a lot of them.

pegburger

Very nice model. Get scared.
friday night funkin free-to-play rhythm game

Shonisaurus

How cool is it is diplodocus, it is perhaps the definitive diplodocus. Nice resin figure.

Kapitaenosavrvs

A really beautiful Model! This will be too expensive for me in general, but i have to admit it is nice to see, that the Figure was sculpted analog :) This has a special charme to it.

Thanks for sharing and your Repaints and Paintwork looks really fine as usual, hehe.