News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sue's Fossil Update.

Started by MesozoicJohn, February 04, 2022, 10:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MesozoicJohn

My wife Sue has now added a fish to her collection. I think we will soon need another display case!

John :)

Crackington

I thought this thread was going to be about Sue the T-Rex! ;D

It's given me a good laugh anyway, but congratulations to your good lady, it's a very nice fossil.

Gwangi

I also thought this was going to be about the T. rex. But this is great. Love the fossil collection. I have one of those fish too, I assume yours is from the Green River formation too?

MesozoicJohn

Quote from: Gwangi on February 04, 2022, 03:03:01 PM
I also thought this was going to be about the T. rex. But this is great. Love the fossil collection. I have one of those fish too, I assume yours is from the Green River formation too?

It was bought on line but yes it did come from the Green River formation.

Shonisaurus

Nice fossil, congratulations. On the other hand, the tooth that I see next to that great fossil belongs to some existing theropod or carnivore? Perhaps a megalodon? It is also very pretty.

By the way, that fish fossil must have cost your wife a considerable sum of money. How well presented you have all your shelves!

MesozoicJohn

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 05, 2022, 03:59:27 PM
Nice fossil, congratulations. On the other hand, the tooth that I see next to that great fossil belongs to some existing theropod or carnivore? Perhaps a megalodon? It is also very pretty.

By the way, that fish fossil must have cost your wife a considerable sum of money. How well presented you have all your shelves!

Thank you my friend :)

The tooth is from a Spinosaurus.

The fish is an early Valentines Day present from me to Sue, it was very reasonably priced at only £15.99 so I thought I would grab it straight away. :)

Duna

Lovely and classy collection! I love the display furniture. I also highly suggest a Megalodon or shark tooth. I have a surprisingly very similar small collection with those fossils and I got myself a Mosasaurus tooth (they are very cheap), a polished orthoceras (cheap too), a shark tooth (about 1$) and a Megalodon tooth. As they are really expensive I only bought a low quality one to have the real thing and an incredibly wonderful resin replica of a very large perfect tooth (the replica is so good that you only can tell is not real by the weight).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.