News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I’m looking for a Safari Ltd Scutosaurus

Started by Carnegie Collector, June 02, 2021, 01:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnegie Collector

If anyone has a Safari Ltd scutosaurus they would be willing to sell, let me know.  I'm not having any luck on EBay.  I am open to trade offers, but would prefer to buy it outright. 
Lifelong collector of model dinosaurs.  My favorite brand is Safari Ltd, especially the Carnegie Collection.

Brocc21

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Gwangi

It is listed as "out of stock" on Dan's Dinosaurs. Dan's Dinosaurs is not good about updating their inventory. Rather than remove products they no longer carry they just list it as out of stock and leave it there on the web site. Might be worth sending an email but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Crackington

I think you may be in the States, but this UK online store has one, might be worth checking unless the postage proves too much:

https://www.dinosaurtime.co.uk/products/scutosaurus-scutosaurus.html

Halichoeres

I'd ask first--Dinosaur Time is not good about updating their inventory.

I've sometimes found it annoying that Dan's web site has so many out of stock listings, but it's also really useful on occasion when you want to know what a discontinued model looks like, for example FaunaCasts or some older model kits.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

I have one. What do you have for trade? Because I'm open to trading.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Carnegie Collector on June 02, 2021, 01:18:00 AM
If anyone has a Safari Ltd scutosaurus they would be willing to sell, let me know.  I'm not having any luck on EBay.  I am open to trade offers, but would prefer to buy it outright.

avatar_Carnegie Collector @Carnegie Collector hey, sent you a pm.
If you're still needing one, let me know, I have an extra waiting to go to a good home😃

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.