News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinomanVM

Started by FrancisDinoMan, December 21, 2023, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancisDinoMan

hi everyone...

well... i'm new on the forum, and i want to show you, my dino figures collection, wich i resume which caught my taste again since the beginning of last year. It's not a big deal for now but it will grow little by little with the arrival of new dinosaurs from more brands... Personally i like the SCI-FI or CGI dinosaur figures, but currently i thinking in collect scientifically accurate models of brands like PNSO or some figures by REBOR like their Deinonychus pack "Cerberus clan" or her Diplodocus.

well, without further ado, there you have it.

Thanks  ;)

DinoToyForum

Hello and welcome to the forum!  :)

A quick not to explain why your pictures aren't working. The image address you used is pointing to a local file on your computer. The images have to be public on the internet to be visible here. :)

FrancisDinoMan

Hello, thanks for the replay.

I know, i tried to insert a picture but by the option INSERT I can only inset url directions. Please can you help me how to insert pictures in my posts?

cryolophosaurus

Pretty solid collection. love that papo brachio and the Rebor Carno!

FrancisDinoMan

Thanks dude!  ;)

But I'm currently thinking about replacing both Papo's brachiosaurus and stegosaurus with Nanmu's, they are better proportioned and more faithful to the dinosaurs that appear in their respective films.

Anyway, papo's offerings are not bad, his brachiosaurus has a good scale, and I like the classic color scheme of his stegosaurus.

Stegotyranno420

Nice, all of these are classics

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the forum!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: FrancisDinoMan on December 22, 2023, 03:01:17 AMHello, thanks for the replay.

I know, i tried to insert a picture but by the option INSERT I can only inset url directions. Please can you help me how to insert pictures in my posts?

Glad you got the images working! I put them into your first post for you. :) I moved avatar_cryolophosaurus @cryolophosaurus image tip post here: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.msg362561#msg362561

The Papo Brachiosaurus is one I don't have, it's such a chunk!

FrancisDinoMan

Thanks guys for the welcome  ;D. I'm glad you like my collection.  I will inform you about updates and new figures that I receive.  I thank you for the help with the photos, it was somewhat stressful trying to fix it on my own   😵

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 22, 2023, 05:30:34 AMNice, all of these are classics

Hahahaha yeah, for a some reason I have always been one to go for the classic or the discontinued.

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures