News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Suspsy's Transformers Thread

Started by suspsy, December 12, 2020, 03:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

I've really gotten back into Transformers this past year thanks to the Siege and Earthrise line, and am super psyched for the upcoming Kingdom and Studio Series '86 lines. So I thought I would start a thread showcasing my favourite recent robots.

We begin with the Tyrannosaurus rex of Transformers, Optimus Prime himself. This one is from Earthrise and damned if it's the best my favourite Optimus toy ever. I don't think I'll ever need to replace him. Didn't take any photos of the trailer, but you can find oodles of them online elsewhere.

Untitled by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Sky Lynx was one of my very favourite G1 toys and the Commander-class Earthrise version does not disappoint.

Eocarcharia

Nice collection and photos. I also just got back into collecting Transformers this year with the War for Cybertron trilogy. That Sky Lynx is pretty great.

suspsy

Here's Earthrise Arcee mercilessly ramming and kneecapping Generations Select Nightbird. The latter's sword is from Combiner Wars Mirage.

suspsy

Autobot and Decepticon clones: Cloudraker, Fastlane, Pounce, and Wingspan.

suspsy

Hot Shot's firepower is sadly outmatched by Barricade's aim.

suspsy

The Horrorcons, Snapdragon and Apeface. I replaced the latter's small rifle with two larger ones from Siege Astrotrain.

suspsy

The mighty Autobot triplechanger Springer.

EmperorDinobot

I kinda want the Fossilizers. They'll go great right next to my DinoZone. Do we...review dinosaur themed Transformers here?

suspsy

Here's my modest Quintesson contingent:

suspsy

Impactor, one of my favourite Deluxe toys ever. This is actually two versions here: the Netflix Decepticon version's head combined with the mass retail Autobot's body.

EmperorDinobot

It's a lot nicer than I thought. I got Paleotrex the other day, but no clue on when I'm gonna open it.

suspsy

"ME GRIMLOCK KICK BUTT!"

Studio Series 86 Grimlock, to be precise. Easily my favourite Grimlock toy of them all now, even more than the Masterpiece one.

I especially like how he's got lots of ports for attaching Weaponizers and Fossilizers.

suspsy

My WFC Seekers: Sandsting, Starscream, and Thrust.

suspsy

Been a long time since I posted in this thread! Well, in honour of International Women's Day, here's Firestar, Lancer, Elita-1, Moonracer, and Greenlight.

And here's their combined form, Orthia!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.