You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MARS ATTACKS! and killer dinosaurs

Started by dragon53, December 14, 2021, 06:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Not sure what the people reporting things like that as news are paid, but it is clearly too much.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Duck

He who dwells in pond

Over9K

I recently picked up a full set, stickers included, of the Dinosaurs Attack! cards on eBay for like $8, and they are joyously gruesome! Love them! I also grabbed the little hardbound book celebrating the Mars Attacks! card set, mostly because a full set of the cards is like $3K and hard to come by. The book has every card and some unreleased art too.

I have heard Tim Burton say before that originally he wanted to do Dinosaurs Attack!, but that Lost World: Jurassic Park put him off, so he switched to Mars Attacks!, so this isn't new news by any means.

I'd love to see someone do Dinosaurs Attack!, and I think played seriously, but with the over-the-top gore and scientific inaccuracy, it would be just the right level of subversive humor.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd watch a Dinosaurs Attack movie.. me and other kids used to collect and trade them in school.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.