News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Merry Christmas ...

Started by Lanthanotus, December 24, 2021, 07:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

...to you all.

May the pandemic leave you be and the world find peace (not only from this disease but also our much greater enemies war, greed, corruption , you name it), so we all can enjoy life.

And last but not least...may you find a "dinosaur"figure of your liking beneath the tree :D

MERRY X-MAS!

Psittacoraptor

Merry Christmas from me, too (to those that celebrate it)!

Stay safe and stay healthy!

Fenestra

DinoToyForum

Stegotyranno420

Well it's that time of year again...

This never gets old : )
Happy Holidays

Bread

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

indohyus

Merry Christmas and happy holidays all!

Grimbeard

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully you will be gifted nicely and may your gifts bring joy to the people close to your hearts (which is by far my favorite thing about christmas  ^-^, I just love to see that glinter of joy and surprise a well recieved gift creates in peoples eyes)

CARN0TAURUS

Happy Holidays folks!!!  Hope everyone gets a dinosaur or two to unwrap this year ;)

Libraraptor

Yes,  Merry Christmas to everybody!

Duck

He who dwells in pond

Lynx

Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see all the new figures that show up over the holidays! 
An oversized house cat.

Newt

SidB

Quote from: Lynx on December 25, 2021, 01:57:27 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see all the new figures that show up over the holidays!
Ditto!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Stegotyranno420

Decided to make a Mesozoic take on the Classic

Thanks all for being great friends. Have a great time with family and friends

Nimravus

Merry Xmas to all and happy holidays! Enjoy as much as possible with your family and friends!

Brocc21

Merry Christmas guys.

And if your not into Christmas, well have a nice Saturday.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Eocarcharia

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone, while it's still technically Christmas (in my time zone, at least.)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: