You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Invicta/Carnegie

Started by Iris_Katyayani, February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris_Katyayani

Hey there! I just joined here and I was in desperate need of an invicta Apatosaurus. The only one I could find was on ebay and it has a broken tail. Any older carnegie toys would be great too, specially anything from 1988 to 1998. Thanks for any help!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Iris_Katyayani on February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM
Hey there! I just joined here and I was in desperate need of an invicta Apatosaurus. The only one I could find was on ebay and it has a broken tail. Any older carnegie toys would be great too, specially anything from 1988 to 1998. Thanks for any help!

I have a spare Pachycephalosaurus in my sale thread, I might have a couple others as well.

Duna

Quote from: Iris_Katyayani on February 15, 2022, 02:40:26 AM
Oh, I just sold mine last week, what a pity.  :'( But keep searching on eBay, they appear from time to time, they are not too rare or expensive (I sold mine at 18€)

WebDragon

Hi there, and welcome! I've got a handful of older Carnegies searching for new homes, including the Mosasaurus, Elasmosaurus, Deltadromeus, one of the Dilophosaurus pair, and I think a Pachycephalosaurus (the black, blue and purple version, gotta go digging for it in a bin...). Photos and prices of the first four are in my classifieds thread here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9473.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.