News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rexorasaurus' collection

Started by Rexorasaurus, April 03, 2020, 07:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rexorasaurus

In my first post i promised you guys to post my collection, so here it is! (btw Eofauna Giganotosaurus, CollectA Bajadasaurus and Battat Parasaurolophus will soon join my collection and i will send you some photos, so stay tuned!)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5ZkTiTog9AAqbNPo8
(also, how to insert an image? When i click the button it simply writes img/img in my post)

Lanthanotus

Quote(also, how to insert an image? When i click the button it simply writes img/img in my post)

You have to insert the url of your image in between the [ i m g ] [ / i m g ]... like so....

[  im g ]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/odIToC_MfCKZiA9eoyOHsBIumqjpslYhbFg-uW8PZeLo0OCL55dc1HcLo9a74TeZRTbaArL4dcgb3mCsCXKLHRXmF4MY3lOWiaIHZlQgdWLf_JhQlXA-EkvDpa3EoY4U3AH-itSTUA=w1214-h911-no[ / i m g ]

which then will be shown like this...

Rexorasaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 03, 2020, 08:30:24 PM
Quote(also, how to insert an image? When i click the button it simply writes img/img in my post)

You have to insert the url of your image in between the [ i m g ] [ / i m g ]... like so....

[  im g ]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/odIToC_MfCKZiA9eoyOHsBIumqjpslYhbFg-uW8PZeLo0OCL55dc1HcLo9a74TeZRTbaArL4dcgb3mCsCXKLHRXmF4MY3lOWiaIHZlQgdWLf_JhQlXA-EkvDpa3EoY4U3AH-itSTUA=w1214-h911-no[ / i m g ]

which then will be shown like this...

Thank you so much! I'm new here and i still don't know how things work here so expect me to get some things wrong.

SidB

avatar_Rexorasaurus @Rexorasaurus , take encouragement in the old adage that if your not making any mistakes it's likely because your not actually attempting to do anything. So go ahead and just do it!

Halichoeres

You have good taste! I'm curious about the figure behind the CollectA Argentinosaurus. A repaint?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rexorasaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 25, 2020, 10:32:14 PM
You have good taste! I'm curious about the figure behind the CollectA Argentinosaurus. A repaint?
It's actually a drawing of a repaint of a chap mei Pentaceratops.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Rexorasaurus on April 26, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 25, 2020, 10:32:14 PM
It's actually a drawing of a repaint of a chap mei Pentaceratops.

Ah of course, now that you point it out it's clearly a drawing. Thanks!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.