News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ancient Era Artistry "Twinning" 1:20 Juvenile T. Rex twins

Started by AncientEra, June 29, 2022, 05:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AncientEra

Hey All!  I am just getting to learn how this forum works, so I apologize for posting this in two places (also posted in classified).  I just noticed that the description of this room said "a place for kit builders to share their wares" so, I am posting here now.  I will not continue to double post.   

please check out Ancient Era Artistry's "Twinning" model built up for display.

As I write this, We have about 23 of these left out of a total of 50.  Each one is numbered with a certificate of authenticity.  There is some tremendously fine detail in these- they are 3d printed via LFS resin technology at .025 mm layer height.  Each one takes about six days to print due to the incredibly small layer height.  Each one constitutes something in the neighborhood of five thousand layers!

I hope you like it.  Please like and subscribe to the channel.  We will be debuting all of our models here eventually. Thanks for looking!

M. Ramieri
Ancient Era Artistry
Paleoart Model Kits
htps://www.ancienteraartistry.com

AncientEra

Also available at Dansdinosaurs.com
M. Ramieri
Ancient Era Artistry
Paleoart Model Kits

paintingdinos

Nice! I'm glad Dan's picked it up, they have good reach for finding collectors.

Can't wait to see more updates about this kit  and very much looking forward to painting it :)

AncientEra

Thank you!  Getting very close to shipping.  The cut is complete and kits are printing as we speak.  I am waiting on a couple of incidentals to make the certificates, then off to shipping.  I am dying to see what ya'll do with them!
M. Ramieri
Ancient Era Artistry
Paleoart Model Kits

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.