You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone know which shops stock Safari dinosaurs in New York please?

Started by critcho, October 24, 2022, 11:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

critcho

I'm on holiday in New York and was hoping to get some Safari models whilst I'm here. We've been to the AMNH which was amazing but sadly they had only about 6 different figures. Any guidance on where I can find a shop stocking a few more would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Halichoeres

C @critcho The best selection of Safari figures I've seen in New York is the Greenpoint Toy Center in Brooklyn. I was also a bit disappointed in the selection at AMNH last time I visited.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.