News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yowies Lost Kingdom and Forgotten Friends

Started by brettnj, August 08, 2022, 12:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

One of my buyers who lives in Australia but is not a member here has thousands of Yowies for sale, including those from both of these lines of prehistoric and more recently extinct species respectively.

I believe another of my buyers just completed a sale of all three of the former sets.

If anyone is interested, please PM and I'll provide her e-mail address.

Thanks.
Brett

Halichoeres

This could be a really good opportunity. I have all the Yowie figures I ever wanted, but it took some doing, because Australian eBay sellers often don't ship to the US, and even if they do, their listings often don't show up in US-based searches.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

I think I now know what I want for my birthday hahaha

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.