News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pango's Dioramas

Started by Pangolinmoth, March 31, 2022, 06:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangolinmoth

Figured I'd post some of my old dioramas here to share and get a thread started for any new ones I may take. First three are my diorama contest submissions, next three are some old ones I quite like. I have a TON on some old storage drives I'll dig through one of these days. Enjoy!

ceratopsian

I especially like the footprint scene.  I'm always a sucker for footprints beside water!

Gwangi

I remember these! Especially the Battat Syracosaurus one which I like in particular. Just got my own Battat Styracosaurus...finally. What a trip, seeing these again.

Dusty Wren

Love the Styracosaurus pair. The composition and contrast in the photo are wonderful. Plus, I'm a sucker for paleoart that depicts big, imposing animals like dinosaurs as a relatively small part of a larger world.
Check out my customs thread!

Bokisaurus

Ah, brings back memories of the old forum days! I remember that styracosaurus one winning the contest that year!😃
I. Ow mostly incorporate diorama photos on my blog reviews.

Libraraptor

A little nostalgia here, I like it!

Shonisaurus

One hundred percent artistic photographs. You have a master's degree that in my case unfortunately I don't have when it comes to taking photos first and posting them in the DTF that I don't have as a first point and when it comes to making dioramas they are very well presented. Thanks for the photographic credit and the beauty of the dioramas.

Halichoeres

Oh no, that Diplocaulus in the dry lake bed is gonna be in trouble!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.