News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Quetzalcoatlus by 3DPrintaholicsUK

Started by Remko, December 13, 2022, 04:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remko

I've recently got this 3d printed resin kit of a Quetzalcoatlus from 3DPrintaholicsUK on Etsy. I choose for the largest one, because, well. Who doesn't want to have a giant towering Azhdarchid pterosaur in the collection?  8)  8)

I plan on converting this into either the Hatzegopteryx or into the (equally giant or possibly even larger, but as yet unnamed) Mongolian Azhdarchid pterosaur from the Nemegt foundation.

The crest and overal color will be based on the design by Timothy J. Bradley's children book "I Am Hatzegopteryx", which features some excellent artwork!

Here are some images of the figure with the Haolonggood Quetzalcoatlus, and the PNSO Therizinosaurus and Tarbosaurus figures.
Top of the figure (without the head) is app. 18 cm, and the length of the head is about app. 10 cm.

Head close up.

Haulonggood Quetzalcoatlus.

PNSO Therizinosaurus

PNSO Tarbosaurus

Kapitaenosavrvs

Interesting indeed. I would love to look at it fully painted and assembled. i would pass on this one, because i do not like the wing/arm Design in general on first glance. But it is towering and a great model, congrats.

Aren't these the same?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284528054829

Remko

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on December 13, 2022, 06:13:24 PMInteresting indeed. I would love to look at it fully painted and assembled. i would pass on this one, because i do not like the wing/arm Design in general on first glance. But it is towering and a great model, congrats.

Aren't these the same?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284528054829

Yes, that's the same one. He has lots of different figures. Both as an animal figure, and as a gaming figure with a rider or handler. Most of them quite stylished as well

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.