News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geoworld Ornithomimus

Started by WalkingWithBeasts, September 10, 2022, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingWithBeasts

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where to find and purchase the Geoworld Ornithomimus? I saw it on eBay a while ago but when I tried to purchase it it said it was out of stock and I haven't seen it since. I wanted to do a Prehistoric Park repaint on it if I ever got hold of it.

Does anyone know where it's sold as I don't think it's been discontinued yet?

Thanks
Walking With Beasts is the best palaeo media documentary and no one can persuade me otherwise.

Halichoeres

I think it is discontinued, or at least, none of the places I know that used to sell it have it anymore. I have one in my collection, but as soon as I have the new Kaiyodo version in hand I'll be willing to part with the Geoworld one. Should just be a few weeks if that's okay with you.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

WalkingWithBeasts

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 11, 2022, 03:54:56 PMI think it is discontinued, or at least, none of the places I know that used to sell it have it anymore. I have one in my collection, but as soon as I have the new Kaiyodo version in hand I'll be willing to part with the Geoworld one. Should just be a few weeks if that's okay with you.

Oh that would be very kind of you yeah that's absolutely fine thanks!
Walking With Beasts is the best palaeo media documentary and no one can persuade me otherwise.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.