News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Postosuchus, Aetosaurus and Siats?

Started by dragon53, December 22, 2022, 04:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

Three questions:

1. Who makes the best Postosuchus?
2. Any rumors of an Aetosaurus in 2023?
3. Any rumors of a good Siats in 2023?

Halichoeres

I like Safari's Postosuchus best but all current toy versions probably get its stance wrong. There is a model kit by Shane Foulkes that gets it right, though.

Nobody has ever made Aetosaurus specifically, although HLBS made Stagonolepis and Bullyland made Paratypothorax. I would be surprised if anyone has one planned for 2023.

Siats is known from such scant remains that a good figure is hard to imagine.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

dragon53

Thanks for the info. I just ordered the Safari Postosuchus.  Postosuchus, P. alisonae was discovered in my hometown.

Other than the Mattel Siats, I'm still hoping someone will release a Siats someday.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.