News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs for sale in Greenhills again

Started by Piltdown 龍, April 24, 2019, 08:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piltdown 龍

By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Piltdown 龍

Papo Brown Standing T rex and Battat Terra Stegosaurus sold (?!) PNSO Qianzhousaurus and Papo Gorgosaurus added to shelf. So PNSO Nanotyrannus, Papo Rainbow running rex; Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Euoplocephalus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus; Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus; Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus; Gund stuffed T rex; Safari Daspletosaurus; Safari Qianzhousuaurus; Kinto original soft model T rex and Allosaurus. And a Coke truck model.

Piltdown 龍

Added the Papo green standing T rex and PNSO Zhuchengtyrannus to shelf at Robin's. All other dinos still available.

Piltdown 龍

Papo green standing T rex sold

Piltdown 龍

PNSO Zhuchengtyrannus sold. Everything on display is at a sometimes steep discount to how much I paid for them and how much they are going for on YJ or EBay or Aliexpress, so anyone interested in Manila is in for a bargain :)

So PNSO Nanotyrannus, PNSO Qianzhousaurus, Papo Rainbow running rex; Papo Gorgosaurus; Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Euoplocephalus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus; Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus; Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus; Gund stuffed T rex; Safari Daspletosaurus; Safari Qianzhousuaurus; Kinto original soft model T rex and Allosaurus. And a Coke truck model.

Piltdown 龍

PNSO Qianzhousaurus, Battat Terra Parasaurolophus & Acrocanthosaurus, and Papo rainbow running T. rex sold.

Thus, still available are PNSO Nanotyrannus; Papo Gorgosaurus; Battat Terra Pachyrhinosaurus, Euoplocephalus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus; Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus; Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus; Gund stuffed T rex; Safari Daspletosaurus; Safari Qianzhousaurus; Kinto original soft model T rex and Allosaurus. And a Coke truck model. And loads of tarot card decks.

No more dinos left to sell, so this is my last month at Robin's. If you're in Metro Manila do drop by :)

Piltdown 龍

Safari Daspletosaurus, Battat Terra Euplocephalus and Pachyrhinosaurus sold. Therefore, remaining stock include:

PNSO Nanotyrannus; Papo Gorgosaurus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus; Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus; Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus; Gund stuffed T rex; Safari Qianzhousaurus; Kinto original soft model T rex and Allosaurus. And a Coke truck model.

Piltdown 龍

Added a green chomping Legacy Mattel T rex to the display at Robin's.

Piltdown 龍

And that's it—-will be clearing out my shelf at Robin's tomorrow. Thanks to whoever here bought some dinos :) Depending on what's unsold I can send them within Metro Manila via Lalamove/Grab if anyone in the area is interested, I'll list them soon.

Piltdown 龍

Anyone in Metro Manila interested in any of these kindly PM me for prices and pics :)

1. Papo Gorgosaurus
2. UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus
3. Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus
4. Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus
5. Safari Qianzhousaurus
6. Kinto original soft model T rex
7. Kinto original soft model Allosaurus
8. Battat Terra T rex (needs hot water treatment for legs to balance)

Sturisoma

Quote from: Piltdown 龍 on January 03, 2023, 05:11:11 AMAnyone in Metro Manila interested in any of these kindly PM me for prices and pics :)

1. Papo Gorgosaurus
2. UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus
3. Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus
4. Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus
5. Safari Qianzhousaurus
6. Kinto original soft model T rex
7. Kinto original soft model Allosaurus
8. Battat Terra T rex (needs hot water treatment for legs to balance)

Kabayan, you can try selling your dino figures locally thru this fb page if you're not a member yet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/919154174910425

Piltdown 龍

Thanks, I'll be posting soon :) 

Edit: Application to join group submitted. I bet there's no one there named Piltdown :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.