News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs for sale in Greenhills again

Started by Piltdown 龍, April 24, 2019, 08:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piltdown 龍

Quote from: sauroid on September 17, 2021, 03:47:30 PM
Quote from: BrontoScorpio on September 14, 2021, 07:23:27 AM
Have to admit I never understood this thread : Where are the dinosaurs  ???
basically, this thread is an announcement for his available items that are sold in a store in his country aimed at buyers in his country (the philippines). :)

Yup, thanks :)

Update: JW Ceratosaurus sold. Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus and JW adult Bumpy added. Will add JW Spino and Stomping T rex when space is available in a few weeks.
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Piltdown 龍

Update: Carnotaurus Toro sold. JW Massive Biters Albertosaurus and JW Raptor in TLW color repaint added. Plus Voltes V.

Piltdown 龍

Added JW Stomping T rex to shelf. Nothing has been sold since the previous update. Current pic:

Piltdown 龍

Inventory update: JW Spinosaurus added. Stomping T rex and JW Albertosaurus sold.

Piltdown 龍

Pics of available inventory:

Piltdown 龍

Update: Bumpy and JW light brown velociraptor sold. All other dinos still available :)

Piltdown 龍

Inventory update: 1 Baryonyx Grim and Rebor Killer Queen T rex sold, others still available

Piltdown 龍

Amber Pteranodon and Monolophosaurus apparently just sold. Thank goodness for Christmas and Camp Cretaceous  >:D If the persons who bought them are browsing this forum a thank you from me is in order :)

Piltdown 龍

PNSO T rex and Bumpy Snap Squad sold. Added Papo "green" velociraptor and Papo rainbow running T rex.

Piltdown 龍

Inventory update: large JW Spino, Baryonyx Grim, Dino Expo Mamenchisaurus and T rex sold. Shelves are almost empty :)

Inventory: JW Basic JP/// Spino, Favorite Soft Model Allosaurus, Papo green raptor, Papo Rainbow T rex running, UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus, Snap Squad Indominus, Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Kaiyodo Dinometal Brachiosaurus. And lots of Coke pickups and Tarot cards  >:D

Piltdown 龍

Update: added JW Galliminus (JPS2 deco), Bumpy, Favorite T Rex (pre-Araki). No new sales so far :( , so inventory remains the same.

Piltdown 龍

Update: JW Basic Spino, Basic 3" T rex, Bumpy, Snap Squad T rex sold. All others still available.

Piltdown 龍

Will be bringing Mattel Stomp 'n Escape T rex, tan Legacy T rex, green redeco of Legacy T rex, and Ancient Monsters T rex to Robin's this afternoon. Pics later.

Piltdown 龍

Piltdown 龍

Update: Ancient Monsters T rex sold; green JW T rex withdrawn. All others still available.

Piltdown 龍

I've been told the Stomping T rex, the tan JP Legacy T rex, the Ancient Monster T rex, and the Snap Squad Indominus have been sold. So what's left: Favorite Soft Model Allosaurus, Soft Model T rex, Papo green raptor, Papo Rainbow T rex running, UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus, Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Kaiyodo Dinometal Brachiosaurus, JW Gallimimus Kenner deco. And Tarot cards  >:D

Piltdown 龍

Piltdown 龍

Just to announce that this may be the last weekend for my cabinet at Robin's, or maybe one more weekend if my balikbayan box arrives soon, but for sure I will be pulling out my items before the end of March as I promised the store. I can accept offers by PMs but the buyer will be responsible for the Lalamove charges.

Piltdown 龍

Pulled out dinos from Robin's. Anyone in Manila still interested in my unsold items can PM me :) List: Favorite Soft Model Allosaurus, Soft Model T rex, Papo green raptor, Papo Rainbow T rex running, UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus, Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Kaiyodo Dinometal Brachiosaurus, JW Gallimimus Kenner deco.

Piltdown 龍

Whittling my collection yet again, so I've rented the cabinet at Robin's—anyone here who lives in Metro Manila please check it out, it's the only dinocentric shelf. Dinos: PNSO Nanotyrannus, Papo Brown standing rex, Papo Rainbow running rex, Papo green velociraptor; Battat Terra Acrocanthosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Euoplocephalus, and Stegosaurus; UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus; Kaiyodo Metal Dinotales Brachiosaurus; Jurassic World JPS2-deco Gallimimus; Gund stuffed T rex; Safari Daspletosaurus; Safari Qianzhousuaurus; Kinto original soft model T rex and Allosaurus. And a Coke truck model.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: