News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Forum moderators

Started by DinoToyForum, May 11, 2012, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor, your service is appreciated!

Bokisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor  - Welcome back, so excited to have you back! :D

postsaurischian

DinoToyForum

After many years, far too many to mention, B @Bokisaurus has reluctantly decided to retire from the Mod team. As one of our longest serving staff members, please join me in thanking him profusely for his service to the community! His wisdom and magnanimity will be especially missed in the staff room.

Boki, you're obviously welcome back any time.

Faelrin

Sorry to see but I do recall catching his post about everything going on as of late. In any case thanks B @Bokisaurus for taking the time to help make this forum a better place (never mind all the reviews and wonderful collection thread updates too).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Gwangi

I think this forum needs to get some new moderators. Of the seven global moderators only two are active members. I'm seeing a lot of drama in threads that is being completely ignored.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on July 09, 2023, 10:13:04 PMI think this forum needs to get some new moderators. Of the seven global moderators only two are active members. I'm seeing a lot of drama in threads that is being completely ignored.

It's not being completely ignored. avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon and myself are discussing the recent drama in the staff room. There's no rule against drama, of course, so we're coming to a decision on whether any rules have been broken. "Rudeness" is subjective and some recent posts are clearly riding that line of what is and isn't actionable.

That said, we could do with some new blood on the moderator team. I'll consider that.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.