News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Photos of dinosaurs in nature

Started by HaYs666, July 17, 2023, 11:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaYs666

Hello everyone!! I love photographing dinosaur toys in nature. I have accumulated a lot of them and this is only a small part of them. If you want to see the continuation, write. Enjoy watching!

Libraraptor

Sorry in my Smartphone your pictures are broken. Does anyone see them?

Halichoeres

avatar_HaYs666 @HaYs666 those don't look like valid URLs. The addresses should end in something like .jpg or .png or something similar. It can be a little tricky posting images here, you might consult this thread: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0
Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

HaYs666

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.