News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Invicta Hunters Collection

Started by Invicta Hunter, January 14, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duna

As you have let me speechless, I will only post emoticons  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

stoneage

Shonisaurus

avatar_Invicta Hunter @Invicta Hunter Wouldn't you sell an ornithocheirus to a member of the DTF? How much would you sell me that holy grail for? I'm impressed. how lucky you are, it's like constantly finding four-leaf clovers. Lucky of you.

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 01, 2021, 10:46:18 AM
avatar_Invicta Hunter @Invicta Hunter Wouldn't you sell an ornithocheirus to a member of the DTF? How much would you sell me that holy grail for? I'm impressed. how lucky you are, it's like constantly finding four-leaf clovers. Lucky of you.

Sorry but none of them are for sale.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on February 01, 2021, 06:09:07 PM

I figure it, I confess that if I had those four WWD ornithocheirus I wouldn't sell them either. They are magnificent figures. My congratulations as I already mentioned. The interesting thing that some company re-edited that figure and to fool us the remains of WWD figures were very beautiful figures and when I bought most of those figures the joy it brought me was very great. I understand your attitude.

Bokisaurus

Smart investment!🤣
Wow, you really hit the jackpot with these guys, congratulations.
Now, please breed them so the rest of us can buy the offsprings 😂

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 02, 2021, 01:00:31 PM

I figure it, I confess that if I had those four WWD ornithocheirus I wouldn't sell them either. They are magnificent figures. My congratulations as I already mentioned. The interesting thing that some company re-edited that figure and to fool us the remains of WWD figures were very beautiful figures and when I bought most of those figures the joy it brought me was very great. I understand your attitude.
if I had 4 I would sell 2, put one on display and put 1 in a lot of protection and stores safely away.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Nimravus

I think he has found a way to  breed them!!! :o  ;D

SpartanSquat

Guys I know its been a long time but I dont know where to post, but I saw like 10 years ago in the forum or the old one, pics of the cancelled prototypes and coming figures for invicta? I saw them were in photobucket. I remember an indricotherium, styracosaurus, allosaurus and a parasaurolophus. Anyone has those pics from that magazine showing the prototypes?

Crackington

I wonder if you are thinking of Robert Telleria's What if Invicta models which were in Prehistoric Times magazine a while back?

They've been discussed a few times on here: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=379.280

Alas they were never commercially made (Telleria frequently has What if articles for different toy lines in the magazine - often tantalising!)