News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Flickr Pro

Started by SidB, September 28, 2023, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

I use Flickr as my image hosting site and have just about used up my allotted 1000 image limit. I have some easy questions that anyone who uses Flickr as an image hosting site will likely know how to answer- does Flickr Pro extend this capacity beyond 1000 images and if you have experience with this site, do you recommend that I should spend the 5-6 dollars per month to us their site, or is there a better alternative?

DefinitelyNOTDilo

What I normally do for stuff like that is just send an image to a friend via discord, and then I can just copy the address from there, though I'm not sure whether or not those eventually expire. I doubt it.

Halichoeres

For Pro, there is supposedly no limit on the number of photos. I currently have almost 6000 images on my account. I've seen accounts with tens of thousands.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

I have over 6000 images with my Pro account. To be honest I didn't look elsewhere so can't say if there are better/cheaper alternatives. I was used to Flickr so kept with it when I exceeded my free storage.

SidB

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 28, 2023, 01:57:42 PMI have over 6000 images with my Pro account. To be honest I didn't look elsewhere so can't say if there are better/cheaper alternatives. I was used to Flickr so kept with it when I exceeded my free storage.
Thanks, avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian , that's really helpful.

SidB

SidB

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 28, 2023, 01:20:11 PMFor Pro, there is supposedly no limit on the number of photos. I currently have almost 6000 images on my account. I've seen accounts with tens of thousands.
Thanks, avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres .

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.