News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your favorite Sauropod

Started by Diplo, August 03, 2023, 10:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

My favourite sauropod is Europasaurus.

Justin_

Cetiosaurus, probably. It seems to be quietly wandering around and getting on with things while other sauropods get all the attention. I especailly like the Invicta interpretation which is mid-way between retro and current reconstructions.

Pliosaurking

Id say one of the large Titanosaurs, Alamosaurus comes to mind. I also like Apatosaurus quite a lot.

Ludodactylus

This is actually a surprisingly hard question, and one I had to sit with for a bit and think about.

The more I think about it, the more I appreciate Brontosaurus. Just a really solid name, a majestic animal, and the long and sometimes cloudy history of the animal's taxonomy is something I appreciate. I love that it's a valid genus once more.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

Over9K

Quote from: Ludodactylus on August 05, 2023, 04:23:12 PMThe more I think about it, the more I appreciate Brontosaurus. Just a really solid name, a majestic animal, and the long and sometimes cloudy history of the animal's taxonomy is something I appreciate. I love that it's a valid genus once more.

Make Pluto a planet again, and bring back Cookie Crisp and I'd be good.

JPuggy

Camarasaurus, its my mom's nickname for me since my name is Cameron ;D

EuropaSuchus

Euhelopus. Living little tower with cute round face.

Xinjiangtitan. Majestic, weird and amazing - all together.

Barosaurus and Galeamopus - they are like Diplodocus brothers, making really nice trio.

Isisaurus - that weirdness of its look.

Dreadnoughtus, Futalognkosaurus and Patagotitan - finally, mega titanosaurs that aren't scrappy.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Hard to say-- Brontosaurus is a classic, and Diplodocus carnegii is so iconic. Then there's Camarasaurus... It's hard to narrow it down to one, but it's one of those three for sure.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.