News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

life size dinosaurs - limelight miniatures Kickstarter

Started by CSnow, May 10, 2023, 01:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSnow

hey all!

If you are interested in purchasing life size dinosaurs/ Marine Reptiles/ Ptes (plus a bunch of other really cool figures) our kickstarter is live

90mm options available too for tabletop size :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/limelightminiatures/lifesize-1-1-dinosaur-prints-stl-models-to-print-at-home

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

postsaurischian

This Kickstarter was a huge disappointment. All the models I had ordered have arrived broken >:( .
 Limelight Miniatures even had announced this in a mail shortly before they arrived.
 They weren't able to send me a substitude and of course they didn't refund any money, because that is probably all they're after.
 My advice: Do avoid this vendor! He's very untrustworthy!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 01, 2023, 09:05:42 AMThis Kickstarter was a huge disappointment. All the models I had ordered have arrived broken >:( .
 Limelight Miniatures even had announced this in a mail shortly before they arrived.
 They weren't able to send me a substitude and of course they didn't refund any money, because that is probably all they're after.
 My advice: Do avoid this vendor! He's very untrustworthy!

That's very disappointing. I had initially wanted a couple for the park but being 3D printed I figured they were inherently fragile to some degree.

Halichoeres

Wait, they were broken before they even shipped? That's absolutely wild.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 01, 2023, 11:10:25 AMThat's very disappointing. I had initially wanted a couple for the park but being 3D printed I figured they were inherently fragile to some degree.
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 02, 2023, 01:40:13 AMWait, they were broken before they even shipped? That's absolutely wild.

It's not safe to say that they were broken before shipping, but about one week before I got the package (which was undamaged) they sent me an e-mail saying that the figures might be broken and that they had included another figure (which I didn't want) as an excuse. It's pretty disappointing to know your order is damaged even before opening the package. I'm not the only one who received broken Anchiornis figures. Other backers had the same problem with this particular model.