You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rock.Saur a.k.a. Ruy G. Coelho - New dinosaur sculptor

Started by Ikessauro, January 22, 2024, 04:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys, I wanted to create a topic here to share the work of Ruy G. Coelho, a new Brazilian dino sculptor that has been producing amazing dino models. He digitally sculpts them and then 3D prints them in resin, before finishing them with impressive painting skills. I think he's one of those new artists to pay attention to.
You can find him on Instagram at the handle @rock.saur

Here are a couple of models he's made so far
Stegosaurus stenops
Youtube review in Brazilian Portuguese
Next is the Brazilian raptor  Ypupiara lopai, in 1:10 scale. I haven't had the chance to upload the review yet, but here are a few snapshots from the video.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.