You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for books recommendations

Started by Halzk, March 20, 2024, 12:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halzk

I'm looking to acquire one of this two books : "A Field Guide to Mesozoic Birds and Other Winged Dinosaurs" by Matthew P. Martyniuk and "Birds of the Mesozoic - An Illustrated Field Guide" by Juan Benito and Roc Olivé. Which one should I get? Should I buy both?

Halichoeres

I have both. Martyniuk's came out about a decade earlier, so at the time there wasn't anything comparable. But I definitely prefer Benito & Olivé's, and if I didn't have either it's the only one I would buy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halzk

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres Thank you for your feedback! Definitely will try to get my hand on it! Kinda hard since I live in France but I think there's a listing on Amazon France at a relatively good price

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.