News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Zodiac

Started by krentz, October 08, 2013, 11:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krentz

Totally stupid and random thought, but I remember as a kid I created a dinosaur zodiac.  Anyone want to try and cast a Western dinosaur Zodiac? 

Here are some of my picks.

Aries- Pachycephalosaurus
  Taurus- Torosaurus or Triceratops
  Cancer- Some kind of Ankylosaur
  Leo- T.rex

D

amargasaurus cazaui

Myself I would have said Carnotaurus, "the bull lizard" as Taurus.....just a thought
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Gwangi

Pisces- Baryonyx, or any spinosaur I guess.

Dan

Not to spoil anyone's fun, but Isismasshiro on dA has done some awesome dinosaur zodiacs:

krentz

Those are pretty cool!  Wish there were t-shirt versions.  I dunno, too many theropods, I think you could still put Triceratops for Taurus.  Carnotaurus really didn't have "horns" per se. 

D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd guess the name CarnoTAURUS just lent itself to the position...lol  Though I too think a ceratopsian of some sort would look better.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 09, 2013, 04:52:10 PM
I'd guess the name CarnoTAURUS just lent itself to the position...lol  Though I too think a ceratopsian of some sort would look better.
Anyone who suggests Torosaurus will get stabbed viciously with a spork >:D

But seriously, Nasutuceratops would make a good taurus.

They look pretty similar, I think.

Splonkadumpocus

As per the image Dan posted, Diplodocus as Libra makes a lot of sense.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.