News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for comparison photos.

Started by DefinitelyNOTDilo, February 14, 2024, 06:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I'm currently working on a review of PNSO's spinosaurus, and I want to include comparisons with several other figures, the only problem is my collection isn't that big. So I was wondering if anyone who has a larger collection than mine would be willing to donate some comparison photos, with credit ofc! I'm mainly looking for comparisons with other spinosaurus figures, especially pnso's previous models, but other related and/or contemporaneous species are also great!

Prehistory Resurrection

Are you talking about the latest 2023 Aymen? If yes, Andy's Dinosaur Reviews has reviewed it;
After the review, you can see comparisons made with previous Spinosaurus figures from PNSO itself and the Thabo Suchomimus figure. If you need more photos, you can try contacting him.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I was thinking it would be a good idea to ask forum members first.

SidB

Halichoeres

I guess not many people here have one in hand yet? I'd love to help you out, but I don't own the most recent PNSO Spino.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I believe I recall that avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian has one, would you be willing to donate some pictures?

postsaurischian

> post deleted.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.