News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO - New for 2024

Started by Renecito, January 15, 2024, 12:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TlatolophusJuanorum

I have a reserved spot for boxes as I would need them if I had to move. However, you could incorporate them into new improvised shelves in any free space around you could invade. Hehe
As the universe expands, also your collection may rise.  >:D

dragon53

Turkeysaurus

I'm not going to throw my pretty boxes away. I'll find a way. I must.

Flaffy

I'm surprised they didn't have the Eofauna rex as part of the comparison.

Turkeysaurus

I posted this in another thread but  since Dacentrurus is look like Miragia , and miragia isn't the name anymore:

Dan Folkes 2024 skeletal was 9m for Dacentrurus. I don't know if Dacentrurus=Miragaia would chance size dramatically but I checked PNSO model if it makes a good full adult 1/35 model size for Dacentrurus.

PNSO Miragaia is 22 cm, 1/35 makes it 7.7 meter. Already a good start. It also poses it's necks up high and has a little bit curved tail so straight neck & tail would make give it a few cm more.

1-4 cm differences;

23 cm : 8m
24 cm : 8.4m
25 cm : 8.75m
25.5-26 cm : 8.9-9.1m

I'd say it's a good full adult size.

Gwangi

Quote from: Flaffy on June 26, 2024, 04:27:19 AMI'm surprised they didn't have the Eofauna rex as part of the comparison.

They probably don't have it in stock.

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Flaffy on June 26, 2024, 04:27:19 AMI'm surprised they didn't have the Eofauna rex as part of the comparison.

Very surprising for sure, they probably didn't have one on hand?  IMO it makes the result a bit incomplete.   BTW, I'm so smitten with this new Eofauna T-rex that I feel like I'm finally getting a chance to see what this animal might've actually looked like in real life.  The last time I went this crazy over a figure was when PNSO released the Zucheng figure a couple of years ago.  Sue has become the undisputed queen of my shelf and with her bright coloration she really stands out amid all the brown and green PNSO paint schemes.

SRF

Happy Hen toys mentioned in the comment section that the Eofauna Tyrannosaurus wasn't in stock yet when they produced this video. They also mention that they will do a comparison of Cameron and the Eofauna Tyrannosaurus in the future.

Also this video is just a result of comparing the Rexes from each company. Eofauna hasn't got another T. Rex figure to compare this new one with, so it isn't part of the series of which this video is the conclusion.
But today, I'm just being father

Turkeysaurus

Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on June 28, 2024, 12:54:19 AMVery surprising for sure, they probably didn't have one on hand?  IMO it makes the result a bit incomplete.
He selects PNSO over REBOR because he is on the side of lipless look for accuracy. So eofauna wouldn't be on top. 

I like you try to add some paintjob on the figure btw. I wouldn't repaint entirely as well but add  some wash different shades and colors at some of the parts. (Lower part of of head and neck as display thing you did, maybe very subtle wash on body, tail etc, possibly on top of it's back the gray lines part ) Gloss for eyes but i don't know if already have it.

Sculpt seems like a mix of these.

By RJ Palmer

By Herschel-Hoffmeyer

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Turkeysaurus on June 28, 2024, 01:08:13 PM
Quote from: CARN0TAURUS on June 28, 2024, 12:54:19 AMVery surprising for sure, they probably didn't have one on hand?  IMO it makes the result a bit incomplete.
I like you try to add some paintjob on the figure btw. I wouldn't repaint entirely as well but add  some wash different shades and colors at some of the parts. (Lower part of of head and neck as display thing you did, maybe very subtle wash on body, tail etc, possibly on top of it's back the gray lines part ) Gloss for eyes but i don't know if already have it.

Thanks Turkey!  The red neck and head area was inspired by actual Turkeys like on your avatar and I felt it would look really good blending from black to dark red, to orange and then to the factory yellow orange and yellow mix that they had on it already.

Thanksgiving supper has been my favorite since I was a kid and had learned that birds were modern relatives of dinosaurs, the thought that I was eating dinosaur flesh, grrrr LOL!  So the fascination with these animals is a role reversal because I'd be the thanksgiving supper in their world  ;D