News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

SidB

avatar_Over9K @Over9K , I prefer to display my lipped W-Dragon with the closed-mouth head too. This figure really fits in well with your diorama.

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on August 15, 2023, 02:10:28 PMavatar_Over9K @Over9K , I prefer to display my lipped W-Dragon with the closed-mouth head too. This figure really fits in well with your diorama.

I'm planning on using the open-mouth head when I put this one and my custom Cameron together, so I wanted to get a nice closed mouth shot for the solo shoot. I was pleased this one turned out as well as it did! This was the first time using substrate to simulate bare-ground in my diorama set up too. I've been wanting to be able to show these figures fully, head-to-toe.

Over9K

Over9K

Paleo Flo

Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Libraraptor

Over9K

Summer's Misty Morning

Custom Modifications by Bravo Models

Over9K

Not sure what happened here, seems like my monitor blinked and I caught it...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Very nice! I love happy accidents. lol

Over9K

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.