News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR TITANOBOA FOR TRADE

Started by Ikessauro, May 03, 2022, 08:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

SOLD

Hey everyone. I have a spare Rebor Monthy Titanoboa for sale/trade. I would  list it on eBay as an auction, considering it usually sells there for over $200 USD quite quickly, but for now that is a bit complicated, since eBay changed their policy on how payments are received.  I am from Brazil, so I still haven't figured out how to sell there since Paypal is no longer the default payment method used.

Last one sold on eBay went for 400 USD a few weeks ago.

The model was openned, but it mostly like new, aside a really small tear in the mouth and a tiny paint rub in the head. See pictures. All Titanoboas I have seen in hand, about 6 of them, had some similar issues, like small cuts in the rubber on the "lips". It is not the same one I posted on another thread that had small cracks on the body. This one is mostly unused, has been taken out of the box, but not displayed for long by the previous owner.

Selling would be easier, but I consider trading if offered a rare model or several more common models that could reach the value of the Titanoboa.
My Wants/trade list: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=13.0

Comes complete with original box and crocodile.

Nick

Ikessauro

Bumping this since the Titanoboa seems to be selling like crazy expensive on eBay

Dinogirl277

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.