You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PRIMEVAL: NEW WORLD NOVEL ANNOUNCED

Started by Primeval12, February 20, 2024, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

PINCH ME, I must be dreaming. My favorite series is getting new (non-fanfiction) material and I could not be more excited!

The novel was announced VIA the author's social media pages and can be read below.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=898939615569097&set=a.454090596720670

"After two years, I can finally announce: my licensed media tie-in novel "Primeval: New World - The Ascent" is coming out this spring!!!

Primeval: New World ran for one season from 2012-2013. Although short-lived, the show left a lasting impact on me. I am proud to craft this story and continue the adventures of Evan Cross and Cross Photonics. This novel takes place between episodes 1 and 2 of the series.

As both a dinosaur and media-tie in fan, this is a dream come true. Writing this was an absolute joy!"

So it looks to not be a continuation of the story which is slightly sad, but I am just glad that we are getting new Primeval material 10 years later. This still does not feel real to me. I hope it does well so we can get more novels in the future!

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Primeval12

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on February 20, 2024, 05:18:18 PMIt just had to be New World

New World was quite good actually. I didn't like it for my first watch though.

Primeval12

The Ascent is out on Amazon now. You can purchase it for the Kindle for $.99! I am so excited to finally read it!! Hopefully this means more Primeval content soon!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.